Services & Amenities
Piedmont Crossing boasts an array of choices. Whether in one of our cottages, villas, or apartments, our residents continue an active lifestyle with added comforts of easy access to our continuum of care all on-site.
Piedmont Crossing residents enjoy all our campus has to offer:
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Business Center & Services
- Community Gardening
- Fitness Center
- Game Room/Billiards
- Hearth Dining Room
- Meditation Garden
- Gazebo/Picnic Area
- Outdoor Fitness
- Passport to Travel
- 12 nurse visits per year for each resident
- 24-hour emergency system and night security services
- Appliances included and serviced
- Lawn care
- Organized events and activities on and off campus
- Home Care
- Passport to Travel
At Piedmont Crossing, residents have access to fitness areas complete with cardio and strength training equipment, numerous exercise classes, a variety of dance lessons, and regularly held wellness classes which focus on an assortment of health topics.
Enjoy the Carolina sunshine while getting your cardio and strength training in our beautifully landscaped Village. Walk through our manicured neighborhood or exercise at our outdoor fitness center which includes stationary bikes, an elliptical, a balance board, and double stairs with railing.
Classes & Programs
- Fitness 101
- Cardio for You
- Balance Class
- Women’s Workout
- Men’s Muscles
- Healthy Living Series
Dining & Nutrition
Our cottages, villas, and apartments feature well equipped modern kitchens, but the lifestyle at Piedmont Crossing means you don’t need to cook unless you choose to.
Piedmont Crossing has a variety of dining options with menus developed in concert with resident preferences and overseen by a registered dietician. Our team of chefs come to us with extensive training at top-ranked culinary institutions.
The Bistro serves up an array of culinary delights in a casual atmosphere – enjoy a deli sandwich along with your favorite cup of soup. Located within the Community Center, the Bistro offers both indoor and outside seating and a great place to connect with friends and catch up with the latest news. For something more intimate, the Hearth Dining Room offers fireside dining in a cozy environment with seasonally changing menus. The Hearth Dining Room is open every day of week for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our retirement lifestyle includes a delightful dining experience that is both tasty and good for you!
salads & appetizers
- Spinach and Strawberry Salad with Goat Cheese
- Hot Artichoke Dip with Warm Garlic Sea Salt Pita Chips
- Grilled Salmon with Caper Relish
- Rotisserie Pork Tenderloin with Apricot and Caramelized Onions
- Roasted Red Potatoes
- Wheat Rolls with Maple Butter
- Green Beans with Smoked Applewood Bacon
- Chocolate-Dipped French Crème Puffs
- Grilled Pound Cake with Strawberry Compose
- Double Chocolate Layer Cake
What are your interests and passions? You are sure to find an abundance of opportunities to stay engaged at Piedmont Crossing. Explore your favorite pastimes or partake in something new.
- Book Club
- Socials (Men’s Coffee, Women’s Coffee, Happy Hour, Pet Park)
- Musical and theatrical performances
- Bible study/worship services
- Lifelong learning
- Art classes
- Fitness/wellness programs
- Intergenerational programming (Kids Only)
- Volunteer opportunities
- Community connections/Outreach committees
Piedmont Crossing’s Life Enrichment team encourages residents to have an active and healthy lifestyle. The goal of our programming is to deliver diverse options to meet the physical, social, intellectual, and spiritual needs of those who call Piedmont Crossing home.